Didn’t get around to doing this list, that’s for damn sure! 1 That’s just because shit got heavy right at the end. Well, not really that bad. Not as much shuck and jive as last year, but much like the Yakuza I have the patience to wait.
- Gave my first paper at a for-real conference! It went alright.
- Also gave my first paper at a kids’ table conference, but it doesn’t have quite the same swing to it. Oddly enough, it didn’t go as well.
- Moved into a house with a basement that can hold my sweet amp.
- Digitally moved Angela and I to our own domains. Classy.
- Held down a dog upside down so he could get an ultrasound scan. Not as classy.
- Rejoined the ranks of the gainfully employed (and insured!) as a TA.
- Bought a freakin’ car on New Year’s Eve, no less. Godspeed, Blue Jetta.
New Year’s Resolution: Write more! A joke you’ve heard before. Also take Angela on more dates. I wouldn’t put good money on that first one.
- Backdate the post, you say? And damage my journalistic integrity? ↩